Thank you for choosing OrthoMemphis for your medical needs. Please bring the following items to your appointment with you:
- Completed pre-visit paperwork. You can download the paperwork by clicking here, or OrthoMemphis will mail them to you prior to your visit.
- All current insurance cards.
- Any medical records related to the treatment of your condition/illness.
- Any x-rays, MRI’s, CAT scans, or bone scans related to the treatment of your condition/illness.
- A list of current medications you are taking.
- A list of any medications to which you are allergic.
- Someone to assist you in completing paperwork, if you are unable to do so yourself.
- Your co-pay or form of payment for your visit. We accept personal check, cash, Visa, MasterCard, and Discover.
OrthoMemphis Website Insurance Disclaimer
To meet the needs of our growing patient population, OrthoMemphis, a division of MSK Group, P.C., strives to participate with most health insurance companies. Although OrthoMemphis’ practice is closely aligned with both Baptist and Methodist managed care organizations, as well as numerous local and national insurance companies, healthcare is an ever-changing environment. Therefore, we suggest that you consult your insurance company to determine if we are providers for your specific plan.